Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Mela

this will never not be cute
Name: Mela
Japanese written way of name: メラ
Birthday: 8/15
age: 7
Hobbies: playing with her cat
Way Of Life: Modern Japanese
Located: Tokyo, Japan
Best Friends: Chie, Her cat, Lilii
Relationship Status: Single
Sexuality: straight
Hair Color: Light Blonde
Eye Color: Red
Race: Half Demon
Gender: Female

Other Information:
Lilii and I LOVE each other. Lilii is my cat. Well she's a kitten. Daddy and Mommy are the best people in the world. My Mommy's name is Lindy and Daddy's is Dexter. I'm never angry. I'm always lovable. Daddy says he will do anything for Mommy and Me. He is my Demon Half. I don't have normal Half Demon Powers, yet. Only because I'm still very young. Daddy says I'll start getting them when I'm 14. 

No comments:

Post a Comment